In order to remove athletes from your SugarWOD Gym Account with a status of "on-hold" in your Zen Planner database, you will first need to disable your integration.
Note: During this uncertain time we suggest that you manually manage your athlete list. This will allow you to better manage your athlete list. Please note that all during this time we have also frozen all tier upgrades until May 1st. We've done this in an effort to allow you to reach all of your members/athletes without an added price.
Step 1: Turn of the Integration
- Log in to your Gym Account on a laptop or desktop computer
- From the gear dropdown menu, select Gym Integration Settings
- From the Connect tab, click the button "Disconnect from Zen Planner"
- Once you have disconnected from Zen Planner, you will need to log out & back in. Please note that if you do not log out/back in these updated settings will not be applied.
Step 2: Remove "on-hold" Athlete(s)
- Once you have logged back into your account, use the gear dropdown menu and click on Security Settings
- From the Athlete Acess tab, you will be able to remove athletes who are "on-hold" in your Zen Planner database, or those who should not have access to your gym.
- For more information about the Security Settings page: Security Settings
- Bulk Editing options found here: How to remove an athlete from your gym
- Note: Since your integration in temporarily disabled, if you have a member that cancels their subscription in Zen Planner, you will need to manually remove that athlete from your SugarWOD gym.