You now have the ability to create a Progressive Timeline programming track which is a set amount of weeks! This is a great way to create programs like "12 weeks to a pull-up", "4 weeks to a faster 5k", etc.
Creating a Progressive Track
- Log in to your Gym Account on the web app: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Navigate to the Tracks page via the Workouts dropdown menu
- On the Tracks page, you will create a new track. You will need to make this a Private track
- Once you have the new track created, and it's set as a private track, you will be able to make the track into a "Relative Timeline Track" underthe Timeline Type section
- Absolute Timeline - "Absolute" timelines are default, "normal" date-for-date programming
- Relative Timeline - "Relative" Timeline type tracks are for progressive programming, cycles, etc.
- Once you make this a Relative Timeline Track, you will then choose the duration
- The program duration is the number of weeks that will be available for programming this track. This is used for only for display reasons and can be changed at any time
This track will follow the same publishing time that you have set for your gym unless you set custom timing for this track.
Programming a Progressive Track
- Once you have your Relative Timeline Track created, you will be able to start programming!
- The programming tools function the same as they normally do
- Coaches Notes & Athlete notes function the same as they normally do
- You will see "Day 1, "Day 2" etc. on your Programming Calendar instead of the calendar date
Cloning a Workout
- When cloning a workout you will need to select which day of the program you would like to program to, not the date
- Note: You can not clone programming from a non-relative track to a relative track
- The Week/Day to the right of the text box will update to show you which day you are cloning to
- You are also able to clone a week at a time by using the gear dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner
Check-Out Process for your Customers
When a customer purchases your progressive programming product, they will be prompted to select a start date once they have completed the purchase.
- They will be able to select a state date of the date of purchase or a date two weeks from today
- Note: They will not be able to change their start date once they have logged a workout
Your athletes with access to this private track will be able to switch to this track in their app from the dropdown menu in the middle of their Whiteboard page. At the top of the screen, it will show the Week and the Day of programming for the week.
Important Things to Note
- Athletes will not be able to change their start date once a workout has been logged