You can now add videos to the Whiteboard! Instead of adding video links in the workout description, or in the coaches or athlete notes area, these videos will show up on the Whiteboard as their own components!
These videos will play on the Whiteboard page, and will not take you out of the app.
The Whiteboard can now be the daily content feed for your gym with announcements, videos, workouts, and unscored components.
Note: Currently the only video type supported is YouTube. The video/channel has to be publically accessible, but the video does not have to be listed.
Creating a Whiteboard Video Component
- Log in to your gym account via the web app: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Navigate to your Programming Calendar and click on the blue plus sign to open up the Programming Library
- At the bottom of the library, select Media Component
- You will now be able to create your Media Component
- Video URL: YouTube video URL or video ID. Once you enter the URL the video will be populated in the component box
- Name: The video name from YouTube will get pulled in here automatically, but you can change this as you wish
- Description: The video description fro YouTube will get pulled in here automatically, but you can change this as you wish
- Once you have the URL, Name, and Description you will drag the component to the Programming Calendar
- You can edit the URL, Name, and Description if needed by clicking on the video component
The video components will display on the Whiteboard like other workout components.
Import Things to Note:
- Video components will not show up on BoxTV
- You can not edit the video component from the mobile app. All changes must be done from the web app
Article is closed for comments.