The NCFIT Collective currently offers all 5 programs with any purchase of their products:
You can create a Workout Track for each of the NCFIT Collective programs from your NCFIT Collective subscription. Please note: A SugarWOD gym account is required for any of the NCFIT Collective products. You can get started with a SugarWOD account here!
Check out the one-time Workout Track set up and programming download process below!
Create Your Tracks
You can either create these tracks as Private Tracks or Public Tracks. To learn more about the difference check out: Workout Tracks: Private Group vs. Public
You will only need to create these tracks once!
- Log in to your Gym Account on the web app:https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Navigate to the Workout dropdown menu, and select Tracks
- On the Tracks page, you will name & create the tracks you wish! For example, if you have a subscription to NC60 [GPP] you could create the following tracks:
NOTE: If you make these Private Tracks, check out how to add athletes to Private Tracks: How to add athletes to a Private Track
Download Your Programming
Once you have your Tracks created, you will be able to download your programming to the correct tracks!
- Navigate to the Track you want to start with by selecting that track from the dropdown menu in the upper-righthand corner
- Once you are on the desired track, select the program you want to download from the Program Feeds dropdown menu
- This will populate all of the available workouts/components for that track on your Programming Calendar
Note:- you will still need to download the workouts in order for them to be visible in the app and to make any edits
- You will be able to download one component or all of the workout components at one time!
All Programming on One Track
You do not have to create a separate track for each NCFIT Collective track if you don't want to. You can download all of the programs to one track by selecting each program from the Program Feeds menu and downloading them.
Note: While you can have all the programs on one track, we suggest that you have each program on a separate track or your combined 1-2 programs on a track, i.e. NC45 & NCBURN.
If you have technical SugarWOD questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
If you have questions on the programming or how to best utilize the programming, please reach out to The NCFIT Collective at firstname.lastname@example.org