Synchronizing your Members
You will be directed to the Member Sync area in SugarWOD if you choose this in the initial integration set-up, or you can visit your Member Sync Setup page anytime here.
This process synchronizes your members in the Zen Planner database for your Gym or "School" to those in your SugarWOD Gym. Please to read these steps carefully.
Note: If you are NEW to SugarWOD your sync process will be much less involved, as you will not have members to match between the two databases.
There are four steps in the Member Sync process:
Step 1 - Auto Match - In this first step, you will see a list of members that have been successfully matched in Zen Planner and SugarWOD based on their name or email address. Each member will have access your SugarWOD account
Step 2 - Manual Match - Manually manage any of your members who weren't automatically matched/found in Step 1. Members might not have matched in the first step for a couple of reasons:
- They do not have a SugarWOD account (they will get one in step 3)
- They used a different email in Zen Planner and SugarWOD
There are two methods to manually match accounts:
- Click and drag the member's account from the Zen Planner column to the SugarWOD column
- Or, click the account from the Zen Planner column and click the corresponding account in the SugarWOD column.
Step 3 - Add Members - Step 3 locates member accounts in Zen Planner that do not have a SugarWOD account.
- ANY members that are in this step will have a SugarWOD account created for them.
Step 4 - Remove Members - In this step, you will see a list of athletes in your SugarWOD Gym that are not in Zen Planner. ANY names on this list will be removed from your Gym in SugarWOD.
- This applies to any accounts in SugarWOD that do not have a membership in Zen Planner including those that have joined your gym outside of the integration.
Once you have finished the four steps, you will see a summary page of the actions that will happen. To make those actions into place, you will hit "Synchronize Now". Depending on the number of athletes that you are synchronizing, this might take a couple of minutes.
For answers to some common Member Sync questions, check out the Member Sync FAQ article here.
If you are looking for some common questions about the Integration, check out our article on Common Questions.