Looking to launch the SugarWOD + Zen Planner integration? Find the 3-step process below for detailed instructions!
Please note that the integration process starts on your Zen Planner dashboard. It is important follow these steps in numerical order.
Step 1 - Sign-up or sign-in with SugarWOD
- Have a SugarWOD Gym account? Great, log in!
- If you do not already a SugarWOD Gym Account, you will need to create one. You can find instructions on how to create your gym here!
- Creating your Gym automatically starts you on the free two-week trial of SugarWOD. No CC required! You can turn on the integration during the Free Trial, but you will need to sign up to use the full SugarWOD platform after the trial ends.
- Please note that SugarWOD is an add-on feature for Zen Planner members, which means the full SugarWOD pricing tiers will still apply. Check out the pricing here
Step 2 - Enable the integration in Zen Planner
- Once your gym account has been created, head back to your Zen Planner dashboard to Step 2.
- By clicking the green button on step 2, you are essentially telling your Zen Planner account that it can start to "talk" to your SugarWOD account. For example, when new memberships are created in Zen Planner, the system will inform SugarWOD that there is a new member/coach and an account will be created for them!
- If you want to disable the integration, please contact Zen Planner support at 866-541-3570 or email@example.com
Step 3 - Connection & Member Sync Process in SugarWOD
- Now that the two systems are set up to talk, click the button in Step 3!
- You will be re-directed to your SugarWOD account to first Connect with Zen Planner. This enables SugarWOD to now "listen" for events that happen in your Zen Planner database (i.e new membership created and membership cancellation or staff creation and deletion)
- After the systems have been connected, you will be prompted to connect your current Zen Planner member base with your SugarWOD gym
- The member sync process allows you to choose who should have a SugarWOD account created and determine who should have access if they already have a SugarWOD account.