Those with Athlete Admin access can create a "start" and "expiration" date for athletes in your gym.
The date chosen determines when the athlete can have access to your gym. This can be useful for someone dropping into your gym for a couple of days or week. For your day-to-day athletes, we don't recommend changing or using this.
If you don't create or set a Start Date, your athletes in your gym will have access to all of the programming on any Public Track.
Setting a Start and/or Expiration Date
- Go to the "Security Settings" page from your Gym Menu here
- Once your Athlete list has loaded, select the checkbox next to the athlete(s) that need a Start Date or Expiration Date
- Select "Add Start Date" or "Add Expiration Date" from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu
- From the pop-up window, select the start or expiration date using the calendar.
- This date will determine when the athlete can access your gym and when they will be able to view your programming on their Whiteboard page. The Start Date can be a past or a future date.
- The Expiration Date chosen will automatically remove the athletes' access from your gym on that date
To remove a Start or Expiration Date
- Select the athlete or athletes needed and select "Remove Start Date" or "Remove Expiration Date" from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu
- You will be asked to confirm this action