Box TV allows you to show the Workout(s), Movement Standard videos, and even a realtime scoreboard of all the athlete's who log the workout that day should you choose.
NOTE: BoxTV is just a webpage, so it can be shown on any device that supports a web browser. Not sure how to cast the webpage? Check out the technical requirements for casting BoxTV to a TV or monitor here!
To configure your BoxTV settings
- Visit your Publishing Settings for BoxTV at https://app.sugarwod.com/affiliate/settings/publishing#boxtv
- Adjust the content and appearance you'd like to show on your TV or monitor
- Tracks: What workout track(s) are you wanting to show on BoxTV? You can show multiple workout tracks on one BoxTV URL, or you can configure a BoxTV URL for a single Workout Track.
- Speed: When using the BoxTV animated scoreboard feature, the seconds chosen designates the amount of time each scene you've chosen below will be featured before it moves on to the next. e.g. Hero Details, Daily Statistics, and Scoreboard.
- Color Scheme: This is header color shown on your Box TV webpage on either the Stats, Scores, and Movement videos screen, or if you are using BoxTV as a virtual Whiteboard
- Accent Color: Text Color for Workout/Component Titles and Score Categories
- Hero Details, Movement Videos, Daily Statistics, and Scoreboard: Optionally choose what your BoxTV animated scoreboard displays. Toggle the buttons over to NO if you do not want any of these categories visible when you Open your BoxTV URL.
- Scoreboard Sort: Sort the scores your athletes log in the way that supports your gym's culture. You can choose to sort Alphabetically, Chronologically (the time the score was added to SugarWOD), and by Score.
- Show Workout: Show the Workout details on the animated scoreboard
- Number of Rows: Choose the number of Rows the Results columns show on the animated scoreboard for each scoring category. Many gyms use 10 rows of results, or scores logged, but you can choose any number.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns the animated scoreboard shows. Most gyms use 2, however if there are 30+ workouts logged in any of the scoring categories, you may want to use 3 columns to display more results on screen at a time.
- Once you have configured your preferred appearance for this BoxTV URL, select the Open This BoxTV Now button, located in the bottom right corner. This will launch your configured settings in a new webpage. You can bookmark this URL to launch this specific BoxTV URL each day.
- You can optionally select the Copy This BoxTV URL button if you would like to paste the URL into your Notes and save it for future use.
NOTE: Any updates or changes made to your URL will require a new BoxTV URL page to be opened.