Access/Permissions you can give Athletes
Permissions: There are different categories of "Permissions" or Access that you can assign to those who join your gym in SugarWOD. These categories determine what capabilities users will have within your gym.
- Athlete- Able to join the community, interact with your members, and log their workouts
- Coach- Able to see coaches' notes and future workouts. Will have a "COACH" badge
- Programmer- Able to add, edit and delete workouts on the Whiteboard
- Social Admin- Able to create, edit or delete Whiteboard announcements and photos
- Athlete Admin- Can administer athlete permissions and access to the gym
- Account Admin- Able to update account information, credit cards, emails and manage gym settings
Setting Athlete/Staff Access for an Athlete
- Log in to your Gym Account on the web app here: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Go to the "Security Settings" page from the gear icon dropdown menu
- This will bring you to your list of Athletes and Staff on the Athlete Access tab
- Click on the name of the athlete for which you would like to set permissions. This will bring up the editing window
- Click the Permissions area for the dropdown menu and select the Permission needed
- To remove a permission, simply click the "x" by the name
- When finished, hit the Save button!
Setting your Athlete/Staff Access for Multiple Athletes
- From your Athlete Access page, select the athletes that need updated permissions
- Once selected, use the "Bulk Action" dropdown menu and select "Add Permissions"
- In the Permissions pop-up window, select the permissions the group of users should have
- Hit "save" once you are done to enable the new permissions
Note: Users can tap the "Refresh your Gyms" button in their app to reflect these permission changes in the app immediately
Removing Permissions for Multiple Athletes
- Select the athletes for which you would like to remove permissions
- Once selected, use the "Bulk Action" dropdown menu and select "Remove Permissions"
- In the permissions pop-up window, deselect any permission no longer needed
- You can view any athletes with permissions other than `Athlete` by clicking the button "Show Staff Only"
- This will give you a quick glance of all those with special permissions in your gym
NOTE: If you remove the Athlete Admin permission from your own account, you will lose access to the Athlete Access Page! If this happens, you will need to have the Account Owner or Account Admin add this permission back to your account.