Reset Password and Change Email
If your athlete is having some trouble with accessing their account- i.e. they need a password reset, or don't remember the email address or need to change the email address for their account, you can help them out!
- Log in to your Gym Account via the web app: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Find the athlete you are looking to help via your Athlete Roster Page: https://app.sugarwod.com/athletes
- Click on their name to pull up their athlete profile
- On the Profile tab you will be able to change their email address
- On the Access & Security tab you will be able to change their password
An athlete has two accounts registered in our gym, what can we do?
If you have athletes in your gym who have multiple accounts, there are a couple of options to resolve this.
- If your athlete has created two accounts and has logged workout data in each one, we can merge the workout data into one account. Once the data has been merged, the athlete can Delete the duplicate account.
- If your athlete has accidentally created another account but has not logged any workout data, they can Delete the new account. We can assist them with resetting their password and/or locating their original account to help them log back in.
Note: Removing the athlete's duplicate account from your athlete roster does remove them from the gym, but it does not delete the account completely. Removing an athlete's account from your gym does not affect any of their workout data.
If you have noticed that an athlete has created two accounts in your gym, please have them contact us here and select the Merge Account option.