Have some videos that you want your athletes or coaches to see? You can add the link to the video in either the Athlete Notes or Coaches Notes section, and they will be able to view them in the mobile apps! If there is a movement in your workout that is not in our Movement Library, or if there is any other video that you would like to include, you can do that!
In addition to adding videos to both of the notes section, you can also include a video link in the body of the workout that will be a "live" link.
Adding a Video While Creating a Workout
As you are creating a workout, you can add a video link in the Athlete or Coaches Notes section.
- The videos will need to be formatted like so:
- [text displayed](video link)
- Once you have finished adding your video links, drag the workout to the Programming Calendar!
- These links will be available to your Athletes in the app under Workout Prep Notes and available to your coaches (if you included links in there as well) under Coaches Notes. By tapping on this it will pull up a screen where they can click on the video links
Adding a Video to an Existing Workout
If there is a workout on your Programming Calendar that you would like include a video for, you can do that by editing the workout.
- Click on the workout component box to pull up the workout editing screen
- Once you are there, you will be able to add video links to either the Athlete Notes or Coaches Notes by toggling between the two
- You will use the same format for adding links: [text displayed](video link)
Check out our FAQ on Whiteboard Announcements to see how to include a video links there.
Adding a Video in the Workout Definition Area
You can also include links to videos in the Workout Definition Area. When including video links in this area, Markdown formatting is not supported.
- In the app the link will appear as an "active" link
- By clicking on the link it will take athletes out of the app to wherever the link is hosted