In SugarWOD, the individual who enters the credit card information and completes the sign-up process for the gym is referred to as the Account Owner.
As the Account Owner, you have complete control of your gym and can administer access to users who join your gym in SugarWOD. You can administer the following Permissions to athletes/users in your gym.
Permissions: There are different categories of "Permissions" or Access that you can assign to those who join your gym in SugarWOD. These categories determine the what capabilities users will have within your gym.
- Athlete- Able to join the community, interact with your members, and log their workouts
- Coach- Able to see coaches notes and future workouts. Will have a "COACH" badge
- Programmer- Able to add, edit and delete workouts on the Whiteboard
- Social Admin- Able to create, edit or delete Whiteboard announcements and photos
- Athlete Admin- Can administer athlete permissions and access to the gym
- Account Admin- Able to update account information, credit cards, emails and manage gym settings
Assign tracks: Owners and Coaches can assign athletes Private Tracks in their gym. Only those who have been given access to Private group tracks can see the workouts that are programmed. You can assign athletes or coaches to Private Tracks right from your All Athletes page at: https://app.sugarwod.com/athletes
All Public tracks are visible to all athletes in your gym. You can read more details on Private Tracks here!
Remove Access: Owners and coaches can remove athletes from the gym anytime. Removing athletes does not delete their account, and it does not delete any of their workout data. There are two options for Removing athletes in your gym:
- Remove Athlete Now: Removes athlete from your gym immediately
- Remove Athlete on a Future Date: Set an expiration date on any athlete's access in your gym. For example, if you know an athlete is moving away or just dropping in for a few days, you can select the date that they will be automatically removed from your gym. Set it and forget it!
You can read more here on Removing Athletes from your gym.