Why and/or when should I use the built-in benchmarks?
We suggest using the preloaded workouts whenever possible! Doing so provides measurable data for you as a coach and for your athletes.
Using the preloaded workouts will automatically track PRs and progress over time. SugarWOD will show the athlete previous scores and a full history of these workouts they have logged each time they are programmed in the future. It is easy to look up previous scores in preparation for workouts they are going to do again, which saves time in class, woo!
The 1000s of workouts we have preloaded include:
- Barbell Lifts (e.g. 5x3 Overhead Squat, 5x5 Back Squat)
- Girls (e.g. Fran, Elizabeth, Helen)
- Heroes (e.g. Murph, Nate, DT)
- Endurance (e.g. 10x100M Run, Row 2k)
- Games (e.g. All Open Workouts, Heavy DT, The Separator)
- Notables (e.g. Fight Gone Bad, Filthy Fifty, Nasty Girls)
- Gymnastics (e.g. Handstand Walk: Max Distance, 30 Muscle Ups for time).
Have a workout that is not in the preloaded library that you'd like to measure progress? Not to worry! Use SugarWODs Gym Benchmark feature to create your own benchmark workouts for your gym.