In addition to the Coaches Notes feature, those with programming access can add Athlete Notes to any programmed workout.
Only those who have access to the workout can see the Athlete Notes.
They can be formatted with markdown just like Coaches Notes, and if you don’t add any Athlete Notes, the link will not appear with the workout on the Whiteboard page.
Why would you want to use Athlete Notes?
- Useful for remote or personal training athletes, so you can add additional context to the workouts
- Helps tidy up the Whiteboard by having a designated area for help, scaling options, etc. For example, when you have 4 different scaling options and don’t want a massive paragraph on the whiteboard, you can separate it out in the Athlete Notes section
- If you are using the Coaches Notes feature, there is probably some information that would be great to put in front of your athletes such as the intended stimulus, links to videos, etc. We encourage you to share some of these things!
How to Add Athlete Notes:
- Program a workout and add it to your Calendar
- After you have added a workout to your Calendar, click the workout editing icon (the pencil!) to jump to the Workout Editor page
- In the Workout Notes section, select the Athletes Toggle. When selected, the Athlete Notes text box will show "These workout notes are visible to all athletes". NOTE: The Athlete Notes are only available to those who have access to the Workout on the Workout Track that it has been programmed on. If it is a Private workout track, only those who have been given access will be able to see the Athlete Notes.
- Add any information you would like to put in front of your athletes and select Save Only to stay on this screen, or Save and Back to Calendar to return to your programming calendar page