Wondering if your Gym Account is ready to go live? You can have your athletes join your Gym Account at any time, but here are some items that we suggest having done before doing so!
General Account Set Up
- Make sure your Account has a logo and timezone
- Set your workout publishing time
- Set a password for your Account if you would like to better monitor who joins your gym
- Make sure you have a credit card on file and have completed the account sign-up process
- No need to choose a pricing tier, the billing system does a daily check to see the number of athletes in your gym, and you can manage your athlete roster
- Program workouts on the Programming Calendar
- Explore the Marketplace for programming available to purchase (i.e. CompTrain, Project Roots, etc.)
- If you've purchased programming from the Marketplace please make sure your programming is downloaded
Set Up your BoxTV
- BoxTV Technical Requirements
- How to use BoxTV as a Live Scoreboard
- How to use BoxTV as a Virtual Whiteboard
- How to Launch BoxTV Each Day
Let Your Athletes Know
- Start talking about SugarWOD to get your athletes excited about a new way to view their programming, log their workouts, and be social with their fellow athletes!
- Have your athletes download the app from the App Store or Google Play store depending on their device
- Download Links:
- If any of your athletes are having issues with their accounts, please have them check out our Individual Athletes section in the help center Knowledge Center
If you have any other questions that you can't find the answer to please contact us here!