As an athlete, you have the ability to choose to see the Scoreboard results by either score or name. Please note the different directions for iOS and Android below.
To change sorting on iOS:
- Log in to your mobile app and go to the Whiteboard. Select the Hamburger Icon in the top left.
- Tap on the "More" tab in the bottom right-hand corner and then select "Your Settings"
- From the settings page select "Scoreboard Sort"
- Tap either score or name to choose how you view the scoreboard for your gym
- The checkmark will show which setting you have active
To change sorting on Android:
- Navigate to the scoreboard by tapping on "Results"
- Tap on the funnel/filter icon in the upper-righthand corner
- From the next window, you will be able to set how you would like the results on the scoreboard to be sorted
- You will also be able to change who you see results for (My Friends Only, or All Athletes at your Gym)