This article is for Marketplace Partners only. If you have purchased a Gym Class product and are looking for help to download your workouts, please visit the help article with institutions on this here.
If you offer Class Programming it is most likely programmed on a recurring or monthly basis. With our Program Feeds option, it is easy to publish your workouts to your customers. Once published, your workouts are readily available to your customers to download on their own via their Program Feeds menu.
If you are publishing a one-time purchase product, please go here.
Publish your workouts on the Workout Feeds page
- Navigate to the Publish Workout Feeds page from the dropdown menu under the gear icon in the upper lefthand portion your header
- This will take you to a page with all your products listed as Feeds under Class Products
- Select a product, and the Product Panel next to it will become "active"
- From this Product panel you will choose which tracks will be published for that product, and the dates for which you wish to publish workouts through
- Once the Tracks and Publish Through Date are set, click "save changes"
- You will be alerted that you are changing the availability date of your workouts. Choose the option to notify your customers that programming has been published and select OK.
- Once completed, your subscribers will be able to download the new workouts from the "Program Feeds" dropdown menu at the top of the screen on their Programming Calendar as pictured below
- Your customers will need to download the workouts to their calendar before they will be able to view the coaches' notes, edit, etc.
- You will need to update this on a regular basis to make workouts available to your customers
- Here is an FAQ that you can use if they have issues downloading their programming
Article is closed for comments.