Having trouble viewing the workouts?
If you are having trouble viewing your workouts in the mobile app, make sure you are in the correct gym.
- Navigate to the Whiteboard
- Select the Options button in the top left (three lines)
- Choose the Tools & More button
- Select Your Gym and check to make sure the "You are a member of: GYM" area matches your subscription gym
- If needed, tap the Change My Gym button and change your gym using the search bar
- When changing gyms, the app logs users out automatically
- Log back in to view your workouts.
You may need to select the correct workout track for your subscription.
- Visit the Whiteboard page in your app
- Tap where it says Workout of the Day below the photo
- The list of available workout tracks for your subscription will pop and you can choose the correct track
For more help on navigating to different workout tracks, check out our more detailed help article here!
Additionally, make sure you have the most recent version of the mobile app downloaded to your device.
If you are still having issues viewing your workouts, please contact us with the details of your issue. We are happy to help get you sorted!