Users can create a Gym Account on SugarWOD even if you don't have a physical gym location. You can use this as a virtual gym, a remote gym, or a place to program and log workouts with your friends!
*Please note that by creating a Gym Account it does not give you the ability to charge for your programming and accept payments.
Start a Free Trial
- Similar to physical gym locations, you can start a free two-week trial and sign up for a Gym Account if you have a virtual gym or community
- Go to www.sugarwod.com to start your free trial by clicking "Free Trial" in the upper righthand corner of the homepage
- Under the Gym Owners area, select "Start a Free Trial" button
For full instructions on starting a Free Trial, check out our FAQ here!
Set Up a Passcode
Monitor who joins your virtual gym in SugarWOD by setting up a unique access code that is required to join.
- Log in to your SugarWOD account via the web app (on a laptop or desktop computer)
- Navigate to the Security Settings page from your Gym Menu (gear icon in the top left menu area)
- On the Security Settings page, select the Gym Access Code tab
- Select "Yes, an Access Code is required to join." Current athletes in your gym are not affected if you set an Access Code at a later date.
- Be sure to hit "Save Changes"!