If you’ve just purchased the a Gym Class program from the marketplace, (e.g. CompTrain Class, Project Roots Affiliate Program, etc.), you will need to visit your Programming Calendar page to download the available workouts. Once the workouts have been downloaded, they will be visible in the SugarWOD mobile app and available to edit if needed on your Programming Calendar page.
Don't My Workouts Get Pushed to My Programming Calendar Automatically?
Yes- your gym class programming will become available to your calendar automatically on the day the Publisher specifies, but you will have to download the workouts in order to make edits and allow your athletes to see the workouts/log results on the app.
How to download workouts to your Programming Calendar
1. Visit your Programming Calendar page here.
2.Select the program from the Program Feeds menu. The workouts will first appear on your calendar as a preview (see picture below).
Example of workouts available for download on the Programming Calendar:
3. Simply hover over a workout, and click on the download icon located in the lower righthand corner of the workout box.
4. You will have the option to download the entire week or that specific workout:
5. When workouts have been downloaded, they will appear in blue on your calendar.
6. Once results have been logged for a workout, a lock icon will show in the top left corner of the workout box, and it will have a black header.
Example of workouts downloaded on the Programming Calendar. The workouts "Sore Eyes" and "Clean House" have had results logged:
Once your workouts are downloaded you can move/edit if needed, and workouts will be visible on the app for you and your athletes to log results.
If you are running into any issues with this, please contact us and we would be happy to help!