If you’ve just purchased the a Gym Class program from the marketplace, (e.g. CompTrain Class, Mayhem Affiliate, NCFIT Collective, etc.), you will need to visit your Programming Calendar page to download the available workouts. Once the workouts have been downloaded, they will be visible in the SugarWOD mobile app and available to edit if needed on your Programming Calendar page.
Don't My Workouts Get Pushed to My Programming Calendar Automatically?
Yes- your gym class programming will become available to your calendar automatically on the day the Publisher specifies, but you will have to download the workouts in order to make edits and allow your athletes to see the workouts/log results on the app.
**Note: This will need to be done on a laptop or desktop computer**
How to download workouts to your Programming Calendar
1. Log in to the web version of SugarWOD: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
2. Visit your Programming Calendar page here.
3. Select the program from the Program Feeds menu. The workouts will first appear on your calendar as a preview (see picture below).
Example of workouts available for download on the Programming Calendar:
4. Simply hover over a workout, and click on the download icon located in the lower righthand corner of the workout box.
5. You will have the option to download the entire week or that specific workout:
6. When workouts have been downloaded, they will appear in blue on your calendar.
7. Once results have been logged for a workout, a lock icon will show in the top left corner of the workout box, and it will have a black header.
Example of workouts downloaded on the Programming Calendar. The workouts "Sore Eyes" and "Clean House" have had results logged:
Once your workouts are downloaded you can move/edit if needed, and workouts will be visible on the app for you and your athletes to log results.
Deleting, re-downloading and updating workouts
If, for any reason, you remove the workout from your calendar, the workout will re-appear as a downloadable workout when the feed is selected in the Program Feeds menu. This can be useful if a workout is deleted by accident or an update to the workout is available:
Once the workouts are downloaded to your calendar, they are now new copies of the workout and you can edit and adjust the workouts as needed which will be specific to your calendar.
Downloading via Email
When new programming is available, you will receive an email letting you know that your programming is available to download. From that email, you will be able to download all of your Class programming with one click, or you will be able to review the workouts before downloading. Note: If you are on your mobile device, you can download your programming by clicking "Download All".
- The "Review and Download" button will take you to your Programming Calendar on the web app. Please note that this option should be used if you are on a desktop or laptop
- The "Download All" button will take you to the screen below. This will work on a mobile device as well as a desktop or laptop
If you are running into any issues with this, please contact us and we would be happy to help!