You can change your password on your mobile app or by logging in to your profile on the desktop website.
Changing Your Password on the Mobile App
- Visit the "More" tab from your main screen, located in the bottom righthand corner
- Scroll down to the Account section and tap Change Password
- You will see a prompt that an email has been sent with a link to reset your password. This will include the email address the link was sent to
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
Changing Your Password on the Desktop Website
- Log in to your account and click on the dropdown menu in the upper righthand corner and select "Security & Password"
- On the Access & Security tab, you can change your password or send a reset email. The email will be sent to the email that is associated with your SugarWOD account
Still Having Issues?
Find more Password help here!