Anyone can create and add a gym! You don't have to be the owner of an actual physical gym to create a gym on SugarWOD either. We've got plenty of "virtual gyms", garage gyms, and home gyms on SugarWOD.
If you are trying to join a gym that already exists, read about how to join your gym here.
Why would I want to create a gym on SugarWOD?
If you are looking to follow or use any Gym Class Subscriptions from our Marketplace, you will need to have a Gym account. If you only have an individual athlete account, you will not be able to purchase and use Gym Class Subscriptions.
Creating your own gym on SugarWOD is quick and simple. Follow the steps below to be on your way to FistBumps and PRs!
Step 1: Enter your gym's general information
- Navigate to the free trial page- Starting your free trial
- Select the "Find or Create a Gym"
- Fill in the appropriate information in the window that pops up
- You do NOT have to enter a website if you do not have one
- The Name & Type of your gym are required
- Select "Create and Join"
Step 2: Confirm gym info and start trial
- Once your gym information is entered the screen will display the name of your gym, and ask you to select what "describes you best". This just helps us get some information on why people are using SugarWOD!
- If everything looks correct, click "Start Your Trial"
- You will be taken to the main page of your gym where you can start to use all of the programming features
If you have additional questions throughout your trial, check out the rest of our FAQs in our Knowledge Base!
Article is closed for comments.