Athletes can choose to have a cover photo featured at the top of their profile page and a profile photo.
An athlete's profile photo is shown on the Scoreboard when they log a workout. It is also shown in the Friends feed with a corresponding score, and on their Athlete profile page when other athletes visit their profile.
To change your profile photos:
- Begin by navigating to the Whiteboard
- Select the option button (three lines in the top left)
- Select the Tools & More button in the app
- Tap on Your Profile Photos
- Choose to change your Profile Photo or your Cover Photo.
- You can choose to remove your photo, take a new photo, or choose from your photo library.
Note: If your profile pictures do not update immediately, visit the Tools & More button in your app and select the Refresh All Data button. You can also log out of the app completely and back in.