Refunding a Customer charge through the SugarWOD website will appropriately refund the SugarWOD Marketplace fee (Stripe calls this the Application fee). Refunding a customer directly from Stripe will not refund the SugarWOD Marketplace fee!
To refund a charge via the SugarWOD coach's website:
- Log in to www.sugarwod.com/login
- Choose the Settings menu by clicking the cog/gear icon in the top left menu area.
- Select Your Customers from the Settings Menu under Marketplace.
- Select the Charges tab, or go here.
- Select the customer to refund under the Select A Customer drop-down menu.
- Select the Refund button to the right of the charge
- Enter the amount to Refund in dollars and click OK. (Note: You can refund the entire charge amount or a partial amount)
- You will be prompted to enter a reason for this refund. Be as detailed as you'd prefer. The reasons for refunds are for your notes.