The SugarWOD Marketplace will recognize any coupons you create in your Stripe account. If a customer adds a coupon code in their SugarWOD shopping cart, SugarWOD will attempt to validate that coupon code against your Stripe account and will let the customer know if it has been accepted or declined.
To add coupons to your Stripe account:
- Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/
- Go to Billing, then select Coupons.
- Click the New button at the top right.
- Name- This is what will appear on the customer's invoice. Keep "Name" and "ID" the same and UPPERCASE.
- ID Code- This is the code you will share with your customers. This is the code they will enter on the Checkout screen when signing up for your product. Make your IDs all UPPERCASE and use dashes instead of spaces. For example, if you offer a 25% off for the first 3 months, your ID Code could be "25-FOR-3".
- Type- Choose a percentage discount or a dollar amount discount for your customers.
- Duration- How long will the coupon last once applied to the customer? e.g. Once, Multi-Month or Forever.
- Redemption Limits
- Expiration Date- Coupons can only be redeemed up to the date you choose.
- Usage- How many times can the coupon be used in total e.g. First 25 customers to sign up.
SugarWOD supports all Stripe coupon features including percentage discounts, fixed dollar discounts, one-time use, multi-month, etc.
NEW: Product Specific Coupons!
You can now create coupons that will apply to specific products. Select "Apply to specific product" and then choose the product you want this coupon to be valid on.
Article is closed for comments.