The SugarWOD Marketplace uses the industry-standard Stripe (https://stripe.com) for processing payments, managing customer subscriptions, creating coupons, etc. As a Marketplace Publisher, you need to a Stripe account for accepting payments.
Note: This feature is available to those that have been set up as a Marketplace Publisher by our team. Stripe access NOT available to Gym Account Owners.
To set up your free Stripe account
- Go to https://stripe.com/
- Click the Create Account button
- Follow the steps to create your Stripe account on Stripe's Register page. If you are having trouble with this, you can get in touch with Stripe here.
The SugarWOD Marketplace must be connected to your Stripe account in order to create customers, validate coupons, and charge monthly subscriptions.
To connect your SugarWOD account
- Go to your Gym Settings menu and select Storefront Settings
- Select the Stripe tab on your Marketplace Settings page, or click this link www.sugarwod.com/publisher/se
- Click the Connect with Stripe button. You will be re-directed to Stripe. You will be prompted to log in to your Stripe account (if necessary) and asked if you give permission to SugarWOD. Please say yes :).
- Once confirmed, you will be routed back to SugarWOD.
Once you have connected your Stripe account remember to connect your Products to the corresponding Stripe plan.