After you have set up your Storefront (see instructions on this here), you will need to set up the products you will offer. Your Product details should be comprehensive but brief. Use your website to dive into the products you offer fully.
Create Your Products
- To set add a new product to your Marketplace storefront, log in to SugarWOD(www.sugarwod.com/login).
- Choose the Settings menu by clicking on the cog/gear icon in the upper left menu area
- Under the Marketplace section select Storefront Settings
- Select the Products tab and click "add a new product"
- Select if it's going to be available to "Gyms" or "Individual Athletes"
- Choose if this will be a "one-time purchse" or a "recurring" (i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Build Out Your Products
- Choose the product from the drop-down menu. If you just added a product it will appear in the drop-down menu
- Fill out all the fields for the product (see in-depth descriptions below image)
- Product Display Name- This is the name of the product you are offering
- Class or Individual Athlete- You cannot change who this product is available to after you have made the distinction (e.g. You cannot change a Group Class product to Individual programming and vice versa)
- Active in Marketplace- Your product will not be visible in the Marketplace until you make it active. Make sure it is set up how you want it. You can preview your products before they are Active here.
- Listed in the Marketplace- Your product will not show up on your Marketplace Storefront unless it is set to "yes" for this
- Product URL- This should be a deep link directly to any corresponding product information you have on your website. (e.g. www.mybusiness.com/myprodcut) Marketplace visitors clicking the "Learn More" link will go to this webpage
- Product Display Order- Sort your products how you want customers to view them in your Storefront. This is determined by a number with the lowest number being the first product displayed
- Recurring or One-Time Charge- You cannot change the subscription type once you have made the distinction (e.g. You cannot change a One-time charge to a recurring at a later date)
- Product URL Extension- this is the slug that will be at the end of your Product URL
- Available Stripe Plans- You can have multiple plans under a single product with different billing intervals. E.g. Monthly, every 3 Months, Yearly etc.
Group Class Products- Select the track(s) that should be published to a Gym subscriber when they purchase this product.
Individual Products-Select the track(s) that your Individual Athlete subscribers should be given access to when they purchase this product.
- Summary- Briefly describe your product in 1 sentence
- Description- Include product benefits, differentiators (what sets you apart from others?), and specifics about what they will receive
- Choose an image that reflects your product
Note: Make sure to press the SAVE button in the bottom right-hand corner when any changes/update are made