Looking to control who joins your gym in SugarWOD?
Account Owners, Account Admins, and Athlete Admins in your gym can create a PIN or access code for your gym, e.g. "SQUATS" or "FRAN" or "GETFIT". This PIN is for the whole gym, you do not have to create one for each new athlete.
When a new athlete downloads the SugarWOD app and selects your gym, they will be asked for the PIN (just once). Similar to a WiFi password, the first time an athlete tries to join your gym, they will be asked to provide this Access Code. Once an athlete joins your gym, they will not need to use the code again.
- The Access Code is not case-sensitive. 'MyGym' is the same as 'mygym'.
- Keep your gym 'open' when first launching SugarWOD. After a week or two, set an Access Code.
- Do not put your Access Code on your website, blog or Facebook page.
- Put the Access Code at the front desk where only your athletes can see it.
- If you send athletes a "Welcome Email" when they join your gym, include the SugarWOD download link and Access Code.
Setting your Access Code
- Log in to your SugarWOD account via the web app (on a laptop or desktop computer)
- Navigate to the Security Settings page from your Gym Menu (gear icon in the top left menu area)
- On the Security Settings page, select the Gym Access Code tab
- Select "Yes, an Access Code is required to join." Current athletes in your gym are not affected if you set an Access Code at a later date.
- Be sure to hit "Save Changes"!