You can remove an athlete and manage your Athlete Roster at any time by logging in to your Gym Account on the web app.
- Log in to your account here: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Use the Athlete dropdown menu and select "All Athletes"
- This will bring up a list of all the current athletes in your gym
- From this list you will be able to select an athlete or athletes and then click the "Remove from Gym" button located at the top righthand corner
- When you remove an athlete from your gym, they will become an "Independent Athlete" and will see "Mainsite" as the default Gym
- They will not lose any of their workout data, and they can continue to use the free version of the SugarWOD app
Coaches Note: If you would like to better manage who can join your gym, you can create a password for your gym! Check out our FAQ here: How do I control who joins my gym?