You can remove an athlete and manage your Athlete Access at any time by logging in to your Gym Account on the web app. Account Owners, Account Admins, and Athlete Admins can remove athletes. Those with Coach only access cannot remove athletes from your gym.
To remove one athlete from your gym
- Log in to your account here: https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Use the gear dropdown menu in the upper lefthand corner and select Security Settings
- Select the athlete from the Athlete Access tab by clicking their name or email
- On the Athlete editing window, select the Remove From Gym Now button
- You will be asked to confirm removing the athlete's access
To remove multiple athletes from your gym
- On the Athlete Access page, select multiple athletes and then click the "Remove from Gym" button located at the bottom of the "Bulk Actions" dropdown menu
- Removing athletes' access from your gym does not remove or delete any of their workout data, and they can continue to use the free version of the SugarWOD app, or join another gym.
Note: If you would like to better manage who can join your gym, you can create an access code! Check out our FAQ here: Setting a Gym Access Code
Article is closed for comments.