To add a Barbell Lift workout:
- From the Whiteboard or your Logbook choose "Add a Workout"
- Tap on "Barbell Lifts" from the Workout Selection screen:
- Tap the lift you'd like to log:
- Select the set and rep scheme you'd like. You have two choices:
- Select "Constant Reps" to record a workout where the reps will be the same in each set. For example, Overhead Squat 5-5-5-5-5 would have 5 sets of 5 reps each.
2. Choose "Variable Reps" if you rep count will differ in each set. For example, Overhead Squat 10-8-6-4-2
- You may optionally specify the percentage target for each set. If you leave the percentage option blank, you can still Log this Barbell workout for the Variable reps on the following screen.
- Log your workout!
*You can also specify per set if you completed that set, with a thumbs up or thumbs down