You will see this screen whenever you log a personal workout.
Select the type of workout that best meets your needs!
1. Custom Workouts - these workouts are typically defined by you or your coaches. You can create these workouts manually in SugarWOD or pull them from an RSS Feed. Here are detailed instructions for manually adding a custom workout or pulling a custom workout from an RSS feed.
2. Standard Workouts - these pre-defined workouts include typical cross training movements, including:
- Barbell Lifts - Back Squat, Deadlift, Snatches, etc. Read how to define a barbell workout here.
- Endurance - Running, Rowing, and Ski Erg
- Gymnastics - Pull-ups, Push-Ups, etc.
3. Named CrossFit.com Workouts - this library of named workouts are defined by CrossFit.com. Your history and PRs for these workouts are automatically tracked by SugarWOD. When new named workouts are created by CrossFit.com they will be automatically added to your SugarWOD app. There are four categories of Named CrossFit.com workouts:
- Girls - Fran, Cindy, Diane, etc.
- Heroes - Murph, Daniel, Griff, etc.
- Notables - Fight Gone Bad, Filthy Fifty, etc.
- Games - Open, Regional and Finals workouts
Here are detailed instructions for adding a Named CrossFit.com workout.