Gym owners and coaches can customize their Whiteboard each day by adding photos and announcements.
To add a customized Whiteboard photo or announcement via the desktop site:
- Log in to (https://app.sugarwod.com/login)
- Select the Workouts menu tab at the top, right of your screen
- Select Programming Calendar, or go here.
- On the Programming Calendar page, under the top menu area, select the Calendar Settings menu or the "gear" icon
- Click the Show Photos and Announcements option and the photo/announcement section will expand at the top of each day.
To add a photo
- Click the image button on each day you'd like to add a photo
- You can select photos from saved files/folders in your computer
To add an announcement
- Click in the "Add an announcement" area on the day you'd like to add an announcement for your gym
- Announcements can include web links to videos, blog posts, articles, etc. If the URL is long, consider using a URL shortener such as https://goo.gl/
- Announcements will be visible on the Whiteboard page in your mobile apps, directly below the photo
Gym owners and coaches can add announcements to the Whiteboard area.
To add an announcement and/or photo to the Whiteboard via the SugarWOD mobile app:
- First, be sure that you are logged in as a coach or owner of your gym
- Select the slider icon at the top of the Whiteboard page
- Tap Add Announcement
- Enter your announcement and select save. You can include web links to Announcements like videos, blog posts, etc.
- Tap Add Photo
- Choose from your Photo Album on your device
- Or take a photo with your camera
- To remove or change the photo, select the slider icon again. Instead of the option to Add Photo, you will see the option to Remove/Change.
Note: If you have been recently verified as a coach in SugarWOD and you are not seeing the slider icon, you may need to log out of the app and back in for the icon to appear.
Article is closed for comments.