Gym owners and coaches can customize their Whiteboard each day by adding photos and announcements.
To add a customized Whiteboard photo via the desktop site:
- Log in to (https://app.sugarwod.com/login)
- Select the Workouts menu tab at the top, right of your screen
- Select Programming Calendar, or go here.
- On the Programming Calendar page, under the top menu area, select the Calendar Settings menu or the "gear" icon
- Click the Show Photos and Announcements option and the photo/announcement section will expand at the top of each day.
To add a photo
- Click the image button on each day you'd like to add a photo
- You can select photos from saved files/folders in your computer
To add an announcement
- Click in the "Add an announcement" area on the day you'd like to add an announcement for your gym
- Announcements can include web links to videos, blog posts, articles, etc. If the URL is long, consider using a URL shortener such as https://goo.gl/
- Announcements will be visible on the Whiteboard page in your mobile apps, directly below the photo