A SugarWOD account is required in order to sign up and purchase any (even if it is available for FREE) Individual programming subscriptions from the Marketplace.
Don't have an account? No problem! You will be prompted to create your account if you do not have one during the sign-up process.
Follow the instructions below if you are a new or existing SugarWOD user.
New to SugarWOD:
- To sign up for a paid Individual subscription, head over to the SugarWOD Marketplace!
- Select the program you'd like to purchase and click
- Select the Create a New Account button
- Fill out the your account information to create your SugarWOD account
- Once your account has been created, follow the sign up steps below after you've selected the program you'd like to purchase!
I already have a SugarWOD Account...
- Log In to https://app.sugarwod.com/login
- Head over to the SugarWOD Marketplace!
- Select the program you'd like to purchase and
- Fill in the billing information and select Pay
- On your confirmation page, you will be directed to your Programming Calendar to view your workouts, or you can return to the SugarWOD app to view your workouts, Log your scores, and show some love to your community!
What if I am already a member of another gym in SugarWOD?
If you sign up while in another gym in SugarWOD, The SugarWOD app will automatically move your account into the Virtual Gym to view your programming. You can switch back to your primary gym anytime by visiting the More page in the app and selecting Your Gym.
Having trouble viewing the workouts? Check out some troubleshooting tips here!