If you have created a Private Group track, you will need to add your athletes to the new track for the workouts to be visible on their Whiteboard page.
There are two methods to add athletes to a Private Group Track
NOTE: Only those with Athlete Admin access can add or remove athletes from Private Workout Tracks.
1. To add athletes to a Private Group track via the Tracks page:
- Go to your Tracks page on the coach's website: https://app.sugarwod.com/workouts/tracks
- Select the Workout Track from your Tracks list
- Search for the athlete's names using the search bar below
- Click the "+Add" button when you have the athletes' name pulled up in the search bar and they will be added to the track
2. To add or remove athletes on Private Tracks via your Security Settings Page:
Add/Remove Tracks for One Athlete
- Go to your Athletes page on the coach's website: https://app.sugarwod.com/athletes
- Make sure you are on the Athlete Access tab
- Select that Athlete you would like to add/remove tracks for
- Click on "Private Tracks" to pull up the tracks at your gym, and select the ones you would like to add
- To remove an athlete from a track click on the small "x" next to the track name
Add/Remove Tracks for Multiple Athletes
- Select the Athletes that you would like to add to a Private Track
- Once selected, choose "Add Private Tracks" or "Remove Private Tracks" from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu
- From the pop-up window, select the Private Group tracks athletes should be added
- The selected Athletes will turn green to confirm that the private track access has been added to their account
NOTE: Athletes will need to log out of their app completely and log back in to refresh this information in their apps.
To log out:
-Visit the More page in your app
-Scroll down to the Account section
-Tap Logout, and "Yes, logout" when prompted
Athletes do not need to be added to a Public Group. You can read more on Public vs. Private Group tracks here.