If you have created a Private Group track, you will need to add your athletes to the new track for the workouts to be visible on their Whiteboard page.
There are two ways Coaches can add athletes to a Private Group Track
1. To add athletes to a Private Group track via the Tracks page:
- Go to your Tracks page on the coach's website: https://app.sugarwod.com/workouts/tracks
- Select the Workout Track from your Tracks list
- Search for the athlete's names using the search bar below
- Click the "+Add" button when you have the athletes name pulled up in the search bar and they will be added to the track
2. To add athletes to a Private Track via your Athlete Roster:
- Go to your Athletes page on the coach's website: https://app.sugarwod.com/athletes
- Search the athlete's names and select the checkbox next to their name
- Select the Add to Private Track button at the top of your athlete roster
- Select the Private Track from the list
You can search and select multiple athletes to Remove From Private Track on your Athletes page as well.
NOTE: Athletes will need to log out of their app completely and log back in to refresh this information in their apps. To log out:
-Visit the More page in your app
-Scroll down to the Account section
-Tap Logout, and "Yes, logout" when prompted
ALSO NOTE: Athletes do not need to be added to a Public Group. You can read more on Public vs. Private Group tracks here.