On the coach's website, you can clone an existing workout to another workout track or schedule it for a future date if it is a workout you want to repeat. Cloning an existing workout will copy the exact workout and any coach's notes that have been added. Cloned workouts will appear in the History tab when selecting to view the workout.
There are two methods to clone a workout:
- Locate the workout you would like to clone by scrolling through your Programming Calendar. Note: Using the search bar to drag and drop the workout will only find the workout details and will not include any coach's notes or add to the workout history.
- Select the Cloning button located in the bottom right corner of the workout
- Select the Workout Track and Date for the cloned workout to be copied
- On the Programming Calendar page, select the workout to view. You will see the Workout Definition tab with the workout details and coach's notes
- Select the Publishing tab
- Scroll to the Clone Workout box. Select the Date and Workout Track the workout should be copied
- Select the Clone this Workout button