Coaches can add/create Gym Benchmarks by visiting the coach's website. Similar to the preloaded Benchmark library, Gym Benchmarks:
- can be programmed repeatedly with a simple drag-drop,
- have automatic PR calculation, and
- will maintain a history of progress for the athlete and gym.
For full details on this feature, check out our blog post on Custom Benchmarks here!
To add a Gym Benchmark to your affiliate's workout library:
- On the coach's website, select the Workouts tab and select Gym Lifts.
- On the Gym Benchmarks page, select the Add New Benchmark button
- Be sure to give your benchmark a meaningful title! Only the title, workout description and scoring type are required. But, it is a good idea tag your workout with the appropriate movements.
Then, schedule your new benchmark on your Whiteboard!
On the Programming Calendar, click on "+" button to add a new workout. From the Benchmarks list, select Gym Benchmarks. There you will find your new benchmarks, ready to drag and drop onto your calendar!