Coaches can add/create Custom Benchmarks by visiting the coach's website. Similar to the preloaded Benchmark library, Custom Benchmarks:
- can be programmed repeatedly with a simple drag-drop,
- have automatic PR calculation, and
- will maintain a history of progress for the athlete and gym.
For full details on this feature, check out our blog post on Custom Benchmarks here!
To add a Custom Benchmark to your affiliate's workout library:
- On the coach's website, select the Whiteboard tab and select Custom Benchmarks.
- On the Custom Benchmarks page, select New Benchmark
- Be sure to give your benchmark a meaningful title! Only the title, workout description and scoring type are required. But, it is a good idea tag your workout with the appropriate movements.
- Schedule your new benchmark on your Whiteboard. From the Whiteboard Programming Calendar, click on the green "+" button. Under the Barbell, Girls and other benchmarks, click on the new category "Custom Benchmarks". There you will find your new benchmarks, ready to drag onto the calendar.