There are a few ways you can request Friends in SugarWOD. You can navigate to an Athlete's Profile from the Scoreboard, using the Search tool for athletes from the Feed, or "Add Friends" from the Tools & More area.
-To add a friend from the Scoreboard:
- Tap on the athlete's workout result
- On their result screen, tap their photo
- On their Athlete Profile, you will see the button to "Add Friend" below their photo.
-To search for athletes
- Select the Friend tab in your app
- On the Friends feed page, select the Friends icon in the top right corner
- To search for other athletes, select the search icon in the top right corner
- You can search for athletes by name at any affiliate, worldwide!
-Use the Search tool
- Visit the More page in your app
- Under the Friends area, you can select to view your Pending Requests, view your Friend's list, and Add Friends.
You can un-friend an athlete by simply visiting their page and selecting the Un-Friend button below their photo.
When you send a Friend request, the athlete will receive a push notification on their screen and a notification in the Notifications tab. You can turn this off under Your Settings from the Tools & More page.
To find details on "What it means to be Friends in SugarWOD", click here.