Those who have been given Coaches access for their gym in SugarWOD can Add or Edit workouts on the fly in their SugarWOD mobile app. These tools are available for quick additions or edits that need to be made. We do not recommend using the Mobile apps to do a weeks worth of programming. Coaches will have much more programming tools and features on the coach's portal, http://app.sugarwod.com/login.
In the mobile app, the Coach’s tools are located on the Whiteboard page. Those who have been given coach's access will see a "slider" icon at the top of the screen.
Tap the slider icon and a small menu appears giving the option to go to Whiteboard Programming, Add Photo, or Add Announcement.
To add a workout:
- Select Whiteboard Programming from the Coach's Tools. This takes you to the current week. If you have programmed workouts for the week, they will appear on this screen.
- Select “Schedule a workout” on the day of the week you'd like to add a workout
- Choose from the list of workout types (e.g. Barbells, Heroes, Girls, Games, etc. or a Custom Workout)
- Once a workout has been selected, you can choose a different Workout track by tapping the Track area below the workout description. Your gym's list of Workout Tracks will pop up and you can tap which one the workout should be scheduled to.
- Then, tap the Schedule button.
To Edit a workout:
-On an iOS device, swipe left on the workout you need to edit. A red Edit button will appear.
-On an Android device, tap the workout and you will be taken to the edit screen.