Many gyms offer different workout programs at their affiliates that athletes can participate in outside of the Workout of the Day (WOD). Some that we have seen include Endurance, OLY, Strength, Women's Only, etc., and some gyms use workout tracks for the different locations that have. Workouts are programmed for these different programs or locations in what we call Workout Tracks.
The Workout of the Day track is SugarWOD's default workout track. To log workouts from another workout track:
1. Go to your Whiteboard page in the app.
2. Select which gym you would like to view programming for by using the "Gym Menu" in the upper lefthand corner.
3. Tap on the menu icon and it will slide out the list of your gyms. Tap on the gym which you would like to view programming for.
4. Under the Whiteboard photo, select the workout track title you see with the down arrow icon (e.g. Workout of the Day).
5. Select the workout track you are wanting to view on your Whiteboard. If you do not see the workout track available on your list, it is likely a Private Group and your coach or gym owner will need to add you.
(Note: You may need to refresh your page for the workout to appear by dragging the screen down).