This is the biggest update to SugarWOD for Android ever, with dozens of new features and fixes. We've created many news ways for athletes to be social with their box-mates and with their friends from other boxes. Box owners and coaches can interact more effectively with athletes through Whiteboard Announcements and Feed posts. There are also more branding opportunities with Whiteboard photos and a new Box Activity Feed.
- Whiteboards now can have customized photos, gym announcements, and comments.
- Simple searching and "friending" of other athletes, in any box across the world.
- Friends Feed that includes workouts, PRs, photos and updates from your friends... in your box or in other boxes.
- New Athlete Profile for each of your friends, including charts, stats, PRs, photo sharing and activity feed.
- New Box Profile for your gym, including workout publishing, photo sharing and activity feed.
- Confetti! (you'll have to see this one for yourself :)
- New "tabbed" interface for quicker access to popular features and consistency with SugarWOD for iOS.
- Whiteboard photos can be customized for each box by coaches and gym owners.
- Coaches and box owners can publish daily announcements directly to the Whiteboard.
- Scoreboard can now be filtered to show just your friends or your entire gym.
- All announcements, coach's notes, and comments can include "tap-able" links to embed YouTube video, Evites, Journal articles, etc.
- Barbell percentage chart calculated for each athlete and lift. (new to Android)
- Workouts can be scheduled for any track, not just Workout of the Day (new to Android)
- Notifications now include new fist bumps, comments and friend requests.
-Coaches tools is now a slidebar icon at the top of the screen on the Whiteboard page. Now contains Whiteboard Programming, Add Photo, and Add Announcement.
-Coaches Notes is now located at the bottom of the Whiteboard.
-Personal Logbook is now located on the Me page.