Update your App by January, 15 2017!
What version do I need in order to continue accessing SugarWOD?
- iOS users must update to version 3.5.0 or greater (released September 2016) or higher.
- Android users must update to version 2.3.0 or greater (released August 2016) or higher.
How do I know what version I am on?
- Simply visit the app store and see if it offers you an update
To find out which version you're currently using, follow these instructions:
Visit the "Tools & Settings" area of your SugarWOD app and look for the version listed.
Visit the Main Menu in SugarWOD and scroll to the bottom.
Will I lose my data?
- No! We will never throw your data away. We will always have your hard earned data in our system. Your profile and all of those awesome, horrible, BRUTAL workouts and PRs with accompanying fist bumps and comments will still be in the database. However, you will not have access to all of that great stuff in the app if you do not have the latest version.
What if I don’t update my app?
- Your data is still there.
- That will make us sad and you will not be able to access SugarWOD.
- If you update after January 15, 2017, you will have full access to the app and all of your data will be there.